Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome to my Garden....


  • My dear daughter has been encouraging me to start a blog in order to share my love of growing things. I always tell her that I am too busy gardening to write about it. ;-) But we shall see.....perhaps I will find the time to add a photo or two and an occasional note along the way!
  • Here I am standing at the door of my new greenhouse, which went up in October of 2006. What a tease that was.... to finally realize a lifelong dream, just in time for the gardening season to come to an end. We had our first frost just days later!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh Motherie, how lovely of you to make a blog so I can enjoy your ever increasingly beautiful garden all the way from here.

I love you and I can't wait for more.

Jen Kershner said...

You are living my dream! I love your garden and your picket fence. Oh and that greenhouse is really a dream come true.

The Weathered Pane said...

I truly love your garden! We have a lot in common and hope to become good blog friends!